Our Practice Is Undergoing Some Transition and We Will Not Be Accepting New Clients
During this transition, we will not have a receptionist available to answer phone calls as they come in and we ask that you leave a voicemail if you need a follow up call.
What to Expect
Any messages requesting new appointments will NOT be processed
- If you are an established client, please note that call backs may take 48-72 hours.
- Please note that multiple phone calls will not generate a faster response. If you have an urgent matter regarding your mental health, please contact the Maricopa county crisis line at (602) 222-9444, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
- For a quicker response, contact us via Hello@AuthenticJourneyAZ.com or contact your therapist directly.
- Billing questions will be addressed either via email or by phone, whichever is most appropriate.
- If you want to schedule an appointment with your therapist, please contact them directly or click here to go to the client portal.
If you are an existing patient, you can use the Client Portal to schedule or cancel an appointment. Please note the following:
- You can request an appointment 24 hours before the requested time.
- You can cancel via the portal 48 hours before the scheduled session.
- If you need to cancel after the 48 hour window, please e-mail your request to Hello@AuthenticJourneyAZ.com or text your request to (480) 712-8201